"Netflix" for Books

Speaking of reading...

I can't remember if I've mentioned it here before or not, but it's worth mentioning again.

BooksFree is a service that works just like Netflix except for paperbacks and audio books. For people who aren't near a library, or who just don't have the time to go to the library, this is a really cool site.

When I was devouring books during the last few months of my commute, it was an awesome option. Ish, whose commute is over an hour each way, uses this to get books on CD.

Anyway, it's a great resource. Hope you enjoy!

Comments

  1. Another option is BookMooch, a book trading site. I've not used it, but another blogger I read swears by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I just signed up, I have been looking for something like this forever.

    btw. I've been reading your site for awhile and I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristy-

    I use http://www.paperbackswap.com Each time someone requests a book I've listed, it costs me $1.59 to send it out, and then I get a credit to order a book myself. It's worked really well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check this out.

    I've been spending faar too much on books these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts