rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRAMP UP!

BlogHer Business Conference '07 logo

so.

busy.

so, so, so busy.

* * * * *

BlogHer Business is coming up, and it's really going to be an amazing event. Not because I have anything to do with it (seriously, at this point I might actually be taking away from it), but because the content and the speakers are KIND OF AMAZING.

I'm not just saying that, either. I have been pulling my hair out all week trying to get the Speakers' Page up, and then I did,

GO LOOK AT IT. HOURS, I SPENT. GO NOW.



oooooh, so pretty.


but in the process, you know, I actually read the bios and was like, oh. Um, WOW. In the kind of way that makes me consider my own professional accomplishments and think, Hmmm, maybe I should take up cake decorating.

So seriously. If you are in the NY Metro area and are interested in how social media is going to kick traditional business models and PR in the you-know-what, consider registering.


(And remember, I'm not saying BlogHer is awesome because I work for them; I work for them because I think BlogHer is awesome.)

Comments

  1. BlogHer Business Con doe look interesting, and I can't wait to read all the blog entries about it (unfortunately, its a bit too far for me to attend myself!).

    I am, however, really looking forward to BlogHer Con in Chicago in July, and will be spending a hell of a lot of time on planes to make sure I get there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bambi Francisco, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts