Live! From New York! It's...um...Tuesday Night?

Dearest Invisible Internet Friends,

I have arrived in New York for the BlogHer conference which starts on Thursday. I'm currently alone in my hotel room, where it is eerily quiet. I'm tired but not sleeping, as it's only 10 p.m. in California.

The pre-conference bruhaha starts tomorrow.

By the way -- if you're near the New York City area and want to come by the meet-up tomorrow night, please do. Info is here. All are welcome.

On a personal note, trying to keep up with blogging seems impossible, so I'm just going to take a week off, officially.

I'll be back on Monday.

In the meantime, for the record, I will note that my hotel room is quite possibly larger than my apartment, and definitely has more toilets.

-k

Comments

  1. Καλημέρα Kiki!
    Γεια χαρά από Thessaloniki!

    Φιλικά Thodoris Vorias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, NY is my favorite city.

    If you have time to see "Avenue Q" while you're there, see it. It's the funniest show I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...does this mean that your apartment doesn't have a toilet? No wonder the cat keeps trying to get out!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom was born and raised in New York City. She moved to Illinois when she and Dad got married, but I still have a HUGE Italian family there. I love going back and visiting family and seeing all the sights!

    I'm jealous - - wish I was there right now! :-)

    Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only on a corporate daily rate can you get a hotel room larger than your apartment. But, as the event organizer, you fully deserve it. You made that rate happen, right?

    Anyhoo, I wish I was there. I'm sure it's bitchin'. So sad that I have to play "responsible", and "corporate player", rather than taking Sweety's moneys and doing the badass lady-in-media thing. Hope the Yahoo party bit everyone's behind in surprise and fierce awesomeness!!!

    [Also, Hurrah for Thessalonikia!?! And diversity in commenting!!]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts