How It's Going

"Oh, well that's only going to be a problem for people who are using Macs."

Comments

  1. Hahahaha GREEEEEAT. You know how often I email or tell someone that their page doesn't work on Safari and I get a big, "That's too bad. Use Firefox/Mozilla." Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be rephrased: "Oh, well that's only going to be a problem for people who MATTER."

    just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or rather: ""Oh MY GOD!!! That's going to be a problem for people who MATTER. We must fix it!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy. I hate that. I love my mac so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my MacBook, and I wouldn't trade her for any other computer out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey... that other anonymous commenter isn't me..... I would never say that

    And using mac's what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. but you'll always be able to tell it's me, anyway

    ReplyDelete
  8. If we had a dollar for every time we've heard that over the last year...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Story of my life since my love affair with the powerbook started. sigh.

    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  10. But Whaaa?

    I thought Macs were SO trouble free?

    Poor poor dears with their pretty pretty computers...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If it doesn't work with my Mac it is completely irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. as far as I know web designers are Supposed to test and build for every platform and browser. it's the responsible thing to do. I can't believe so many "professional" designers don't give a 2nd thought to it. If people can't view your page, they aren't going to reload it in a different browser, they just will never go back and someone's lost money.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Macs are pretty uncommon so that shouldn't effect too many people, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. So what going to happen to mac's Am I always the last to find out....sucks not being in the "IN" crowd

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi all. so the conference is going great, except internet connectivity is really bad (for lots of reasons) and especially for mac users. which i am.

    more soon...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate to admit it, but I'd rather have my MacBook with limited connectivity than my ThinkPad working at 100% capacity at a conference. Why? I look cooler and all of the popular kids are doing it. I'd say it makes me look older too, but the prematurely gray hair is responsible for that...

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just found your blog through oh! how lovely - i love your scintillating story - i also have two younger sisters and constantly battle with the booty - issues. looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts